Want to join a fast-growing company that is also recognized as Best Workplace in the Mortgage Industry with career growth potential? Network Capital has experienced explosive growth since its inception in 2002 as a leading Real Estate Finance company with offices in Los Angeles, Irvine, Miami and New York. Bring your talent and join our fun, high energy, fast paced environment.
Check out our video here: http://youtu.be/ivKRqyBGGLA
- INC Magazine rare Honor Roll award for Fastest Growing Companies, 6 years
- Fortune Magazine Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance - 2020
- Mortgage Executive Magazine award for Top 100 Mortgage Companies, 2 years
- Endorsed by Largest Mortgage Radio Show in the Nation with over 4 million weekly listeners
Our team is seeking a skilled Post Closing Quality Control Underwriter. This person will be responsible for reviewing mortgage loan applications based on a detailed company checklist. This is a full-time, temporarily remote position.
*Call/Text our recruiter, Juliet, now! (562) 340-3045 *
- Review mortgage loan applications by assessing the following: loan quality, credit reports, other supporting documents, eligibility and accuracy
- Identify loan deficiencies and relay findings
- Escalate any potential issues to QC Management
- Adhere to Network Capital’s credit and document policies, agency guidelines, and investor overlays
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Qualified Candidate:
- Minimum 5 years working in Underwriting
- Experience required: Conv., FHA and VA Mortgages underwriting
- Ability to work REMOTE temporarily, must be local (Irvine, CA).
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent analytical decision-making, detailed oriented
- Excellent time management skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate independently and prioritize workflow
- Experience with Encompass is a plus
- Amazing company culture!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K (full-time only)
Job Type: Full-time
Network Capital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination and retaliation due to age, race religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Should you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at (949) 408-2814.
Network Capital Funding Corporation
Why Work Here?
Awarded Best Workplaces in Financial Services by Fortune Magazine 2020! Forward thinking leadership and team friendly culture.