Want to join a fast-growing company that is also recognized as Best Workplace in the Mortgage Industry with career growth potential? Network Capital has experienced explosive growth since its inception in 2002 as a leading Real Estate Finance company with offices in Los Angeles, Irvine, Miami and New York. Bring your talent and join our fun, high energy, fast paced environment.
***Earn a Base income of $175,000 Annually***
Call/Text our Recruiter – Shay at (760) 338-5851
Check out our video here: http://youtu.be/ivKRqyBGGLA
- INC Magazine rare Honor Roll award for Fastest Growing Companies, 6 years
- Fortune Magazine Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance - 2020
- Mortgage Executive Magazine award for Top 100 Mortgage Companies, 2 years
- Endorsed by Largest Mortgage Radio Show in the Nation with over 4 million weekly listeners
Essential Job Functions:
- Underwrite conforming (Fannie/Freddie) applications using Desktop Underwriter and Loan Product Advisor
- Review submitted loan approval conditions and disposition as appropriate.
- Underwrite 1 to 4-unit residential property appraisals
- Review, validate, and update when applicable loan file data including transaction details, credit, liability, income, asset and property information
- Provide accurate, clear and concise communications to internal partners including processors, underwriters, loan officers, funders, shippers, and production managers. regarding file structuring, counteroffers, and/or documents needed to move files forward in the most expeditious manner possible
- Stays current on all Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Selling Guide Updates, Lender Lenders, Bulletins, and Announcements
- Resolve loose-ends identified by Post-Closing/Loan Delivery team as needed.
- Complete mandatory training assignments as assigned
- Performs other mortgage underwriting related duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of recent mortgage underwriting experience
- Able to maintain positive attitude and be productive even when under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Remote position; must be able to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Well versed in looking-up and correctly interpreting Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac requirements set forth in their respective Selling Guides
- Strong sense of urgency, flexible and adaptable
- Capable and competent in evaluating personal and business tax returns
- Prefer experience underwriting loans at a national level and in all markets
- Expert using Desktop Underwriter (DU) and Loan Product Advisor (LPA)
- Experienced with, or at minimum, familiar with Condo Project Manager, Early Check, and Loan Collateral Advisor, CoreLogic’s LoanSafe & RealQuest applications
- Encompass LOS experience preferred but not required
- Fully Remote Position – Work from home!
- Excellent compensation.
- 100% Retail Originations (No Loan Brokers to deal with!)
- Flexible Schedules Available.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K
Network Capital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination and retaliation due to age, race religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Should you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at (949) 408-2814.
Network Capital Funding Corporation