Mortgage Call Center Representative
Network Capital Funding Corporation Irvine, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to join a fast-growing company that is also recognized as Best Workplace in the Mortgage Industry with career growth potential? Network Capital has experienced explosive growth since its inception in 2002 as a leading Real Estate Finance company with offices in Los Angeles, Irvine, Miami and New York. Bring your talent and join our fun, high energy, fast paced environment.
- INC Magazine rare Honor Roll award for Fastest Growing Companies, 6 years
- Fortune Magazine Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance - 2020
- Mortgage Executive Magazine award for Top 100 Mortgage Companies, 2 years
- Endorsed by Largest Mortgage Radio Show in the Nation with over 4 million weekly listeners
Check out our video here: https://youtu.be/IvV82Pp0p9Q
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Contact pre-qualified borrowers to facilitate a warm call transfer to a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator/Banker
- Maintain professionalism and diplomacy during all client interactions
- Self-starter attitude in order to complete the rigorous MLO education course
- Dependability in providing the best borrower experience
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- During this time, you will have the opportunity to complete all required online studying, education and testing to pass and receive your Mortgage Origination Officer License from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
Essential Skills, Experience and Education:
- Entry-Level experience in high-volume sales
- Proven experience working with CRM software
- Highly driven and self-motivated individual ready to work in a fast-paced and energetic workplace
- Ability to successfully multi-task in high pressure situations
- Knowledge of phone etiquette and ability to professionally handle rejections
- Ability to pass both a credit and criminal background check
- Call center experience is a plus!
- 30 – 60 day Career Advancement Program Eligibility
- Sponsorship to become a Mortgage Loan Originator/Banker
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K (Full-Time only)
Job Type: Full-time
Network Capital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination and retaliation due to age, race religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Should you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at (949) 408-2814.
Network Capital Funding CorporationWhy Work Here?
Awarded Best Workplaces in Financial Services by Fortune Magazine 2020! Forward thinking leadership and team friendly culture.
BusinessView all jobs at Network Capital Funding Corporation