Mortgage Banking Intern
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
-No out of state remote work/ Irvine location only
Network Capital Funding Corporation is Hiring!
If you are looking for stability and great income potential in Orange County – look no further! Apply now for Network Capital’s Mortgage Banking Intern position located in Los Angeles, CA
Remote access available after training period in office/ local candidates only.
Network Capital’s founding members have been leaders in the mortgage industry for over 18 years. We were able to help borrowers in difficult times and grew through the credit crisis of '08 with all the highs and lows of the market. We have been able to emerge stronger than ever, by being able to deliver outstanding service and value to our customers.
Network Capital has been rated in the Top 50 Best Companies to work for by Fortune Magazine. We are honored to say our employees work hard for our clients and are proud to do so! We nurture an incredible culture that promotes integrity, commitment, dedication, pride, and best of all-loving what we do and where we do it!
Our employees, with support from our technology partners, provide a best in class home loan delivery experience to our clients. We believe in the personal touch, and we are always available to answer questions. Through this motto, we are able to provide exceptional customer service to our clients. Come join our team!
· Our Mortgage Banking interns can learn about the business from the ground up. Attain NMLS license in as few as 3 months.
· Paid Internship
· You will be contacting pre-qualified borrowers to facilitate a warm call transfer to a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator/Banker.
· During this time, you will have the opportunity to complete all required online studying, education and testing to pass and receive your Mortgage Origination Officer License from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
· Process on average lasts within 30 – 90 days. At which point, you will have the opportunity to move into a Mortgage Loan Originator position with unlimited earning potential – on average $250k+ per year. [TN1]
· Dependability – we want to provide the best borrower experience; this means being punctual and focused at the start of each shift
· Self-driven to complete the rigorous MLO education course
-Contacting pre-qualified borrowers in a call center environment.
· Ability to stay on task in order to provide potential borrowers with the best client experience
The Required Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
· Ability to successfully multi-task in high pressure situations
· Knowledge of professional phone etiquette and ability to professionally handle rejections
-Recommended to have call center experience but not required.
· Ability to pass both a credit and criminal background check
The Preferred Qualifications:
· Entry-Level Experience in high-volume sales or sales support
· Demonstrated experience working in different CRM software
-Interest in becoming a licensed MLO in the near future
· Team friendly culture – we want you to succeed!
· Training and education necessary for success
· 30-60 day Career Advancement Program Eligibility
· Sponsorship to become a Mortgage Loan Originator/Banker
· Uncapped income potential
· Medical/Dental/Life insurance after 60 days
· 401(k) option available after 180 days[TN2]
Network Capital Funding Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time