Call/Text our recruiter, Noah, now! (614) 595-9513
Want to join a fast-growing company that is also recognized as Best Workplace in the Mortgage Industry with career growth potential? Network Capital has experienced explosive growth since its inception in 2002 as a leading Real Estate Finance company with offices in Los Angeles, Irvine, Miami and New York. Bring your talent and join our fun, high energy, fast paced environment.
Check out our video here: http://youtu.be/ivKRqyBGGLA
- INC Magazine rare Honor Roll award for Fastest Growing Companies, 6 years
- Fortune Magazine Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance – 2020
- Mortgage Executive Magazine award for Top 100 Mortgage Companies, 2 years
- Endorsed by Largest Mortgage Radio Show in the Nation with over 4 million weekly listeners
Signing Bonuses - Top Producers like you!
- Up to $30k Signing Bonus!
- Additional $10k volume bonus!
- Enhanced commission bonus!
- Competitive Comp - $200k+ income
- Leads Galore! The phones ring off the hook with motivated prospects
- #1 Mortgage Radio Show in the Country
- Record-breaking processing department that will get the job done so you can stay on the phones
- Close loans in about 3-4 weeks with little effort
- Advancement Opportunities, including Management
- Establishes, develops, and maintains positive relationships with existing and potential customers
- Keeps informed on trends, changes and developments in the local real estate market
- Keeps up with what competitors are doing by keeping up-to-date with changing rules, regulations and guidelines from FHMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA in addition to other investors and agencies
- Negotiates price, terms and conditions with mortgagors
- Maintains a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures
- Must comply with Company Policies, and all applicable federal, state and local laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, guidelines and other requirements pertaining to the mortgage banking industry, and to the business of Company
- Performs other duties as assigned
Essential Skills, Experience and Education:
- Must have at least 1 ACTIVE NMLS License
- Well versed at selling refinance loans and loan product knowledge
- A highly driven and self-motivated individual ready to work in a fast-paced, energetic workplace
- An ambitious professional, looking for opportunity and career advancement.
- Hardworking, sharp, well-spoken, professional, and loves challenges
- Capacity to originate & fund high volume
- Able to work full-time, punctual, and good attendance
- Ability to pass both a credit and criminal background check
- Must speak FLUENT English
- Excellent compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K
Job Type: Full-time
Network Capital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination and retaliation due to age, race religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Should you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at (949) 408-2814.
Network Capital Funding Corporation
Why Work Here?
Awarded Best Workplaces in Financial Services by Fortune Magazine 2020! Forward thinking leadership and team friendly culture.