- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Broad Function Description
Summary: The Sales Administrator is responsible for supporting the Sales & Marketing group. Candidate must have excellent organizational and multitasking skills, have a deep knowledge of customer service best practices, and be a team player.
- Sales and Marketing Teams Support:
- Assist with creating presentations for team members
- Create monthly sales report
- Assist with trade shows
- Coordinating team schedules and meetings
- Customer Support:
- Confirming Customer orders and ensuring they match the quote given and all data is accurate
- Enter customer orders in the ERP system (Epicor)
- Save to Customer PO shared directory
- Update customers on various statuses (delivery, inventory levels, etc)
- Sales Order Acknowledgement:
- Respond to customers (via email) that their orders have been received
- Confirming pulls
- Send tracking to customers EOD daily
Knowledge and Skill Required:
- Excellent MS Office capabilities, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable interfacing with customer contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels in the company
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to remain highly motivated and productive while operating independently.
- Associates Degree or related work experience
- 2+ years of related work experience in an office environment
Network Allies, LLC
Network Allies is a global leader in providing application-specific computing solutions. We offer a full range of world-class hardware platforms, both off the shelf and custom-built. Our value-add services include design, turnkey manufacturing, logistics, and support which allow our customers to focus on their core competencies and meet product scheduling deadlines.
1616 Osgood StreetNorth Andover, MA