Netsimco is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
Computer Support Specialist, Lead
The position leads a Tier 2 IT Support Service operations including the management, prioritization, scheduling, and resolution of IT Support Service tickets. The Lead Computer User Support Specialist is responsible for assisting in daily operations of computer network systems including configuration, deployment, and operation and maintenance of Microsoft and Linux desktop operating systems.
- Provides support and direction for user groups in the use of the software/hardware systems and programs to support integrated systems.
- Establishes and implements system policy, procedures, and standards, and ensures their conformance with information systems goals and procedures.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Five years' experience leading a Tier 2 IT Support Service operations.
- Five years' professional experience working with Microsoft and Linux desktop operating systems.
- CompTIA Security+ and/or ISC2 SSCP, current Microsoft Desktop and Server OS certification.
Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Certification in ITIL Foundation
Job Posted by ApplicantPro