Onboarding Specialist - with French and/or German
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At NetRivals we help hundreds of businesses optimize their sales by adopting real-time pricing policies.
To achieve so, our systems compare millions of products on a daily basis so that our customers are able
to find their rivals.
We work in more than 50 countries for big and small customers without discrimination and we are
aiming to democratize the analysis of prices and competitors. We want that both retailers and brands
get an accurate vision of their markets in real time at an unbeatable price.
Do you want to join us and help our customers become more competitive?
As an Onboarding Specialist you will:
- Maintain a deep understanding of the NetRivals platform and understand our customers' needs to
optimize the implementation of our solutions
- Own and manage the customer onboarding process from the customer commitment stage through
to product activation.
- Plan the product integration strategy in order to minimize integration times.
Motivate customers to act autonomously to ensure successful deployment of their price monitoring
- Work closely with your integrations colleagues to escalate custom requests or technical issues and
follow them up until resolution
- Work closely with our Support and the Account Managers Team and provide client feedback to
- Understand and assess customer requirements.
What we need from you:
- Fluency in French, English and intermediate Spanish required. Italian and/or German desirable
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or proven experience in onboarding project management.
- Strong communications skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to anticipate, identify and define problems/issues.
- Experience in a fast-growing technological company desirable
- A positive attitude and great ability to adapt
Benefits with us:
- Flexible working schedule
- Hybrid working from home policy
- Great learning opportunity in a fast growing technological based company.
- International and dynamic work environment
- Gym membership discounts
- Private Medical Insurance discounts
- Free ecological fruit and coffee!
- Location: Barcelona, 360º views of the city in a great office!
BusinessView all jobs at Netrivals