Functional Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Netorian is seeking a Functional Manager (Project Manager).
The Functional Manager reports directly to the Functional Project Manager for MDSP’s Computer Aided Dispatch/Records Management System (CAD/RMS) project team and, under the leadership of the Senior Project Manager, is responsible for all functional aspects for the CAD/RMS project and oversight of project initiatives including special projects for the MDSP and allied law enforcement agencies.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Pikesville, MD.
- Successful candidate must be able to pass a Background Check.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related discipline.
- Master’s degree or project management certification is preferred.
- At least five (5) years of experience in project management.
- At least five (5) years of experience in managing IT related projects and must demonstrate a leadership role in at least three successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget.
- At least five (5) years of experience in managing IT related projects
- Demonstrate a leadership role in at least three (3) successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget, including a similar size as the State of Maryland enterprise-wide implementation.
- At least three (3) years of experience in managing projects with large organizational change management components which also involve working with the stakeholder groups across multiple organizations.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working with law enforcement.
- Minimum 12 months of experience with a current/modern-day CAD/RMS technology system.
Description of Work:
Duties/Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Project management and operational support for the MDSP, Maryland Transportation Authority Police (MDTA), Maryland Transit Administration Police (MTA) and Natural Resources Police (NRP).
- Become thoroughly knowledgeable on all aspects of the Computer Aided Dispatch/Records Management System (CAD/RMS) project including technical knowledge of software applications being utilized by the project.
- Provide oversight of contractors and CAD/RMS Support team and help desk operation.
- Communicate with all stakeholders across all participating agencies and allied law enforcement.
- Management of system upgrades, enhancement requests and bug fixes.
- Develop and execute regular reports as requested and required including Jasper reports support and design
- Liaison between MDSP ITD, state agencies and Caliber Public Safety, and other 3rd party vendors
- Manages enhancement request creation to include, custom fields & forms creation, and oversight of open bug fix and support tickets.
- Management of system interface design and deployment to include requirements analysis, business process documentation and test management.
- Creates and organizes system, training and project documentation for CAD, RMS and Mobile.
- Facilitates and conducts training for sworn and civilian personnel.
- Administration of State offense code updates for agencies on Caliber RMS.
- Oversight and assistance with statistics and data requests.
- Oversight of CAD, RMS, Mobile and GIS configuration management.
- Oversight of CAD and Mobile infrastructure administration.
- Day-to-day management of shared CAD RMS budget to ensure project financial needs are met within the set spending categories and overall budget allotment.
- Management of and timely response to web help desk tickets (expectation is a ticket is responded to within 24 hours of receipt on a non-urgent issue, urgent issues should be followed up on immediately and if travel is involved response within 4 hours).
- Successful rollout of special projects and project artifacts on time and within budget.
- Continual improvement of the system by soliciting and tracking contractor enhancement requests and bug fixes from all stakeholders.
- Work with the CAD Support Team to customize application using custom fields and forms for stakeholders.
- Ensure that all vendor SLAs and security requirements are met.
- Document and organize system and project changes in the MDSP file repository.
- Manages quarterly offense code updates and master file for all Maryland agencies using the MDSP RMS.
- - - - - - - - - -
WHY WORK FOR NETORIAN?
Netorian provides uniquely talented, mission-focused professionals to a worldwide customer base and a variety of project management, program analysis, and solution development services for the Department of Defense, Federal Government agencies, and the State of Maryland. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Joining our team gives you immediate access to our benefits package, which includes:
Our comprehensive health care plan includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage. The plan features additional conveniences such as telehealth (virtual visits), tele-behavioral health, programs to manage lifestyle health, and a mobile app. Eligibility begins on Day 1 of employment.
Life and Disability Insurance
We provide, and fully pay for, short and long-term disability income benefits, life insurance up to $250,000, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Our retirement plan offers a Traditional 401(k) option, a Roth 401(k) option, and a company match. Our retirement plan also includes a carefully curated selection of investment options and the services of a dedicated Financial Advisor.
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Full-time employees are paid for the 11 federal holidays (listed here) and receive 15 days of paid time off (PTO) per year. All unused PTO carries over each year. Use it or save it!
- Our benefit package also includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Referral Bonuses
- Education Assistance
- Merit Bonuses
For more information about Netorian, please visit our website at www.netorian.com.
NetorianWhy Work Here?
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation.
A career with Netorian will offer great opportunities for growth while allowing you to work at the leading edge of technology. Netorian offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits program that helps our employees live better and live well - professionally, financially, and personally - providing a solid foundation for your future.
ConstructionView all jobs at Netorian