Computer Systems Analyst (IT Support)
Netorian Pikesville, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Netorian is seeking a Computer Systems Analyst (IT Support).
Netorian is seeking a Computer Systems Analyst (IT Support – Junior) to support a Maryland State Agency.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Pikesville, MD.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have three (3) years of computer experience in assignments of a technical nature working under close supervision and direction.
- At least one (1) year of experience in analyzing and programming applications on large-scale or mid-tier computers (or LAN-based) with a minimum of one (1) year of design and programming of moderately complex IT systems.
Description of Work:
The Computer Systems Analyst will be responsible for providing IT Support to Maryland State Agency users and personnel. Additionally develops requirements for information systems from a project’s inception to conclusion, develops required specifications for simple to moderately complex systems, and assists senior computer systems analyst in preparing input and test data for the proposed system. Specific duties include the following:
- Evaluate current computer imaging solution.
- Determine if the imaging solution is adequate.
- Review and evaluate other imaging solutions (including other IT stakeholders as required).
- Provide a recommended solution.
- Develop a plan to deploy a new solution or improve the deployment of the current solution (including other IT stakeholders as required to ensure consensus by all parties).
- Develop Windows 10 Base Image, crafting the operating system and GPO settings so that they integrate with all enterprise hardware and software.
- Validate that each image meets the agency requirements.
- Create and deliver troubleshooting notes and steps to resolve issues.
- Create clear and concise training documents and instructions for the imaging solution.
- Train other IT staff on the use of the system.
- Ensure images and documentation remain current.
- Assist with computer deployment.
- Backup applications, browser favorites, documents, and various computer software.
- Replace or Migrate data on new or old computers.
- Management of and timely response to web help desk tickets (expectation is a ticket is responded to within 24 hours of receipt on a non-urgent issue, urgent issues should be followed up on immediately and, if travel is involved, response within 4 hours).
- Install and maintain hardware and software.
- Install, test, and deploy new client software applications.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to end users for hardware and software.
- Provide maintenance and support for printers and various other devices.
- Perform hardware repairs.
- Perform virus/spyware removal.
- Provide regular status reports to Command staff.
- Other duties as assigned by Command staff.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.
NetorianWhy Work Here?
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation.
A career with Netorian will offer great opportunities for growth while allowing you to work at the leading edge of technology. Netorian offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits program that helps our employees live better and live well - professionally, financially, and personally - providing a solid foundation for your future.
210 Research Boulevard Suite 160Pikesville, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Netorian