Regional Sales Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Netography is looking for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) who will have the opportunity to be a part of a team of cybersecurity pioneers responsible for developing a number of technologies at the foundation of today's modern cybersecurity programs. The RSM will build relationships between innovative, forward-thinking customers and the Netography team. This position will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to acquire new logo accounts within your area (multiple regions available).
What you can expect
- Develop and implement effective customer recruitment strategies
- Create awareness and demand for the company products and services
- Identify customer needs and effectively communicate our unique ability to help them
- Analyze the market opportunity in the region and pinpoint new customer acquisition activities
- Maintain communications with internal teams to ensure alignment to the company objectives
- Generate and develop new channel partners in order to sell products to end users
- Execute SaaS sales motion including Discovery, Demo, Proof-of-Value and Proposal stages
- Maintain all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations
- Maintain all sales demonstration tools and applications
Who you are
- You are an experienced sales professional, with at least 8 years in quota-carrying cybersecurity sales roles
- You understand the business impact of providing network detection and response solutions to customers.
- You have a background in selling to and managing Enterprise (Fortune 500) level accounts.
- You have a proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Demonstrated the ability to think "outside the box", communicate and motivate potential customers on the company's products and new ideas.
- You have excellent oral/written communication skills, including well-developed presentation skills.
- Experience selling SaaS Security solutions
- Deep familiarity with network detection & response technology
- Prior startup environment experience
Netography is the only company that delivers Security for the Atomized Network. In the Atomized Network applications and data are scattered across a complex environment consisting of multi-cloud, on-premise, and legacy infrastructure, all being accessed by increasingly mobile and remote workers.
Netography Fusion®, a pure SaaS, universal platform, provides a single view of complete network visibility for real-time and retrospective attack detection across your entire footprint. Empowering enterprises with full visibility and control, Fusion provides custom threat detections, cloud and network visibility, and threat hunting. No hardware, no software, and nothing to deploy–with time-to-value within minutes.
Based in Annapolis, MD, Netography is backed by some of the world's leading venture firms, including Bessemer Venture Partners, SYN Ventures, A16Z, and more. For more information, visit netography.com.What we offer
- Employer paid medical benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock Options
- Inclusive environment that fosters creative problem solving
- The capability to work remotely
Netography is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?