Python Software Engineer (Partially Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- At least 4 years of general software engineering experience with Python and frameworks such as Django or Flask
- Experience with SaaS systems integration through secure APIs leveraging REST and other protocols
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools
- Understanding of basic systems administration for Linux in cloud-hosted environments
- Combination of back-end architecture and basic front-end design experience is preferred
- Experience with the administration of PostgreSQL databases and related ecosystem of tools.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies for software development
- Experience with software test/assurance tools and methodologies (QA and test/validation)
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing
- Ability to refine business requirements into technical schematics and documentation as needed in addition to producing functional, secure, and high quality code
- Capable of designing and implementing refined software engineering processes across an enterprise
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on an existing codebase and produce new features on a sometimes accelerated timetable with quality code, documentation, and other required deliverables
- A familiarity with NIST RMF and cybersecurity practices, tools and principles is STRONGLY preferred
- Experience with designing, developing, and deploying Machine Learning models using Tensorflow/Keras a MAJOR PLUS
- A 4-year degree from an accredited institution of higher education (college, university, etc.) in Computer Science or a related field is highly preferred for this position. This is waivable with at least 4 additional years of software engineering experience at an enterprise level.
- A technical cybersecurity certification such as CISA, CISSP, or CISA is a plus
This position is subject to pre-employment screening using common software engineering problem-solving tests.
Netizen Corporation is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
We value every employee and, as such, provide unparalleled workplace flexibility (when available), a Veteran-friendly culture, competitive compensation, matching contribution retirement plan, numerous opportunities to learn new things with education reimbursement or free skills training, a team-oriented environment, a great benefits program including sponsored health, medical, life, disability, and dental insurance plus much more. We have high expectations for those who will join us in our mission, but we also provide ample perks as a reward for dedicated service such as ample paid time off.
Netizen Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status. Military veterans welcome.
1501 Belle Isle Ave.Charleston, SC
Get fresh Python Software Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.