NETCO Title Company, a National Title Insurance Company is looking for a talented individual to join our team in our Peoria location! Over the last 28 years NETCO has become an industry leader while continuing to provide our clients with timely service and meeting the high demands in today’s marketplace. We are rapidly expanding in the Phoenix Market and have opened offices in Peoria, Scottsdale and Goodyear!
We are looking for an experienced Escrow Officer with an established base to team with our Peoria Business Development Manager. We are looking for candidates that are hard working, self starting, motivated and willing to help our grow our company. NETCO will provide a competitive salary that commensurate with your opportunity and experience.
Responsibilities and duties include:
· Understanding and adherence to various aspects associated with title closing process
· Provides a high level of customer service while developing an ongoing business relationship with clients
· Manage every aspect of the transaction with exceptional customer service throughout the entire closing process
· Daily communication with lenders, builders, real estate agents, brokers and attorneys
- Establish and maintain relationships with old and new clientele.
Minimum requirements include:
· Minimum of 1 year experience working in title or escrow situations.
· Must have or be able to attain a Notary Public.
· Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
· Strong work ethic
· Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
· Demonstrate strong customer service qualities
· Computer skills sufficient to adapt to new software providing the ability to manage files in a paperless environment
· Ability to consistently meet deadlines and demonstrate strong follow through while following departmental procedures