Netchex seeks an Entry-Level Custom Reports Specialist.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
● Six months of experience providing customer service either via phone or in person.
● The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
● Proficiency in computer skills including Windows, office suite, FTP, RDP, VPN.
● Excellent attention to detail and ability to self-organize.
● Excellent communication.
Candidates will be required to have one of the following:
● EITHER payroll experience such as experience with 401ks, general ledgers or benefits,
● OR experience using T-SQL to perform complex queries involving multiple tables, views, or functions against Microsoft SQL Server or similar relational databases.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
● Experience optimizing query performance using execution plans.
● Experience with design of stored procedures, temporary tables, views or functions.
● Experience using source control such as git.
Netchex is looking for an entry-level custom reports specialist to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be able to learn quickly and have proven excellence in customer service and communication. The right person for this job will be able to collaborate in a team environment and work hand-in-hand with our clients to develop reporting solutions that fit their needs.
This position is full-time on-site at our home office in Covington, Louisiana.
● Work with the Product Owner, teammates, internal departments and our clients to design and implement custom reporting solutions to meet our clients’ needs.
● Use T-SQL to design stored procedures and perform complex queries involving multiple tables, temporary tables, views, or functions against Microsoft SQL Server databases to retrieve and export data.
● Configure and maintain solutions used to automate the delivery of reports to our clients.