Netchex seeks a Client Service Representative.
Who we are looking for?
- Ambitious, collaborative, and driven individuals determined to provide a high-quality level of service to our clients as a resourceful and talented problem-solver.
- Individuals with a knack for technology and who possess remarkable written and oral communication skills.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of customer care experience. A desire to work in a culture of continuous learning and development a plus.
- A superstar with a proven ability to effectively train others and maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (occasional over-time may be available).
What will I be doing?
- Deliver outstanding client service at all times, including proactively anticipating client needs, maintaining frequent and professional client communication, and responding quickly to any service requests.
- Act as a company expert to effectively communicate and provide guidance concerning basic payroll and HRIS functions to our clients.
- Maintain a payroll production schedule and ensure each client submits payroll as scheduled.
- Timely and accurately process payrolls that have been submitted by the Netchex client base.
- Train Netchex clients on how to utilize various areas of the Netchex application
- Training may include, but is not limited to, scheduling a web conference, providing guidance over the phone, sending the client instruction documents, guiding the client to self-service portals, and creating detailed instruction documents
- Ensure professional skills are continuously improved by actively participating in internal/external development opportunities.
- Coordinate with various departments within Netchex to ensure client requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Provide creative solutions to accommodate client needs.
- Assist other members of the Client Service Team as needed.
- Assist other members of other departments as needed.
- Record client interactions in Salesforce.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with people of various backgrounds, beliefs, education level, and communication preferences
- Minimum of two years experience in Customer Service/Retail or Bachelors Degree
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Competent in online applications
- Computer savvy
- Provide solutions for client questions/challenges
- Accurately and timely process payrolls submitted; effectively maintain payroll schedule
- Accurately and timely responds to client inquiries; maintain an accurate record of all client interactions
- Progress in the understanding of the Netchex application and basic payroll and HRIS functions
- Effectively train clients and colleagues
- Educate clients on new and existing products/services
- Increase number of clients and amount of revenue supported
- Be a team player / maintain a positive attitude