Netchannels is looking for a long-term contractor for our client Cisco. This is a FTE W2 position with Netchannels servicing our client Cisco.
About the Role:
Your mission is the emotional part—to turn complex concepts, quantitative and qualitative data sets, anecdotes, workshops, and communications into visually rich, moving story artifacts that range from presentations and videos to event collateral. We're looking for a designer with a range of skills but strength in communication design and data visualization. Your portfolio should demonstrate diverse styles and adaptability, with proven experience and examples from past work.
Must be fully proficient with Sharepoint and Microsoft enterprise tools.
- Design engaging and responsive dashboards, signup sheets, workflow collateral, management dashboards.
- Present technical newsletters, technical content and graphics in a multi-device friendly format
- Optimize sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employ industry and design best practice through sharepoint build process
- Conduct website testing
- Ensure website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Provide internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the sharepoints
- Triage content for stale links, outdated information
- Experience in Web Graphic Design
- Ability to render charts and other graphics within a sharepoint page
- Self Directed with outstanding organization skills and juggling multiple projects
- Ability to automate calendar + date functions based upon form entry: workflow tools a must
- Graphic design capabilities - icons, clickables
- illustration Tools
- Web Analytics
- Multimedia Content Development
- Understanding Browser Capabilities
- Client Facing Communication
At Netchannels, we value differences. We believe that success is achieved by pulling together all talents from all sources. We also believe that each and every single one of us can change the World. We're dedicated to matching our talents with the best opportunity for them and for our clients.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Healthcare and we pay 50% of the bronze level
- Philanthropy platform to empower all Netchannels employees to make a difference in their community.
- We help our employees pay down their student debt
Netchannels is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Powered by JazzHR