We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our talented Professional Services team. The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the performance of portfolio management, governance, and planning, programming, budgeting and execution activities.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Oversees all aspects of the project and ensures all contract deliverables are completed to the desired quality level in a timely manner
- Supervises multi-functional teams across multiple locations to set direction for day-to-day processes and provides subject matter expertise during execution
- Identify, eliminate, minimize and diversify risk
- Assign tasks to team members and manage resource workloads
- Maintain strong communication with the client for expectations alignment
- Monitor and maintain the quality of deliverables submitted by team
- A BA/BS degree in the related field
- 7-10 years of experience in Project/Portfolio Management
- Proven ability to follow project plans and timelines, and established quality control procedures
- Strong leadership skills and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Developed problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Strong customer service/ interpersonal skills; ability to work well with internal and external personnel
- Excellent presentation & communication skills in both oral and written form
- Genuine desire to learn is essential
- Able to maintain government eligibility requirements
- Experience working in the Federal Government
- Familiar with the “Balanced Scorecard” approach to align program performance, budgets, and resources with strategic goals
- Possess, or was previously issued, a CAC card
This position is located in San Antonio, Texas.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Work Environment: All employees are responsible for their own safety, as well as that of others in the workplace. To help us maintain a safe workplace, everyone must be safety-conscious at all times. This position is performed in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Disability Specifications: NetImpact Strategies will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
NetImpact Strategies Inc. is an SBA certified 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged woman-owned, small business with deep expertise in the areas of Portfolio Management, Governance, Financial Management and Budgeting, Acquisition Support, Program and Project Management and Quality Management.
We have been delivering positive impacts to our clients across the federal civilian and DoD sectors. Our solutions empower sound decision-making and management practices, to enable government agencies to serve effectively as good stewards of taxpayer dollars while meeting their mission. At NetImpact Strategies, Inc. we are passionate about what we do and take pride in our work every step of the way. Commitment and accountability are at the core of our relationships. We believe in doing the right thing because it is the right thing to do.
NetImpact Strategies, Inc. provides results-oriented services. Working collaboratively with our clients, we provide solutions that address the unique needs of each client. The successful outcome of our efforts is measurable results.
NetImpact Strategies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Recruitment, training and development, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.