Business Development Representative - Inside Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inside Sales Representative
Are you looking for your 1st step into a sales role or career? Are you looking to take the next step in your inside sales career? Are you interested in becoming an outside sales representative? NetGain Technologies wants to help you get to these career goals.
NetGain Technologies is seeking a bright and ambitious candidate who is looking to prove they can produce and take their career to the next level.
- Call Business owners or those at the C-Level to set sales meetings for Account Executives
- Pre-qualify companies over the phone
- Gain intelligence and update CRM database
- Build a healthy pipeline of opportunities via rigorous sales activity
- Make between 100 – 150 calls per day
Desired Skills and Experience Position Requirements:
- 4-year degree or smart/bright/intelligent equivalent
- Business and financial acumen; fluent in “Biz-Speak” over “Tech-Talk”
- Some experience of successfully selling preferred
- Great listening skills and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Polished and professional communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and under deadlines
- Extremely motivated; courageous, tenacious and results-oriented
- Team Player
- Drive business growth!
- Learn and use our HubSpot CRM tool to manage our prospective banking, manufacturing, and healthcare clients.
- Leverage your phone skills to help us get meetings with top business leadership teams.
- Educate executives about how leveraging managed IT services can create a strategic advantage for their organizations. Keep an organized pipeline so you can nurture top prospects.
- Medical/Vision/Dental with FSA and HSA
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance/Short term and Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Free Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Certification Training
- Open Paid Time Off
- Team Building Activities
- Peer to Peer Awards
- In business for 35 years
- Large regional business with 9 locations across the Southeast Region
- Ranked 89th in the World by Managed Services Providers Mentor
- Member of 35B association; offering services throughout the US
- Professionally managed using Best in Class metrics and procedures
NetGain Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer that is committed to a safe and drug free work place. NetGain performs pre-employment criminal background checks and substance abuse testing which includes a urine drug tests to detects the presence of illegal drugs. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping NetGain a safe and drug free company.
- Serving the region since 1984
- 100% NetGain employed, U.S. based network operations center staffed 24x7x365
- Staffed by a team of more than 224, with 100 engineers holding more than 300 technical certifications
- Distinguished as a SOC 2, Type II certified company
- Ranked by MSPmentor as a top 100 managed services provider since 2008
- Named one of the best places to work in Kentucky since 2015
- Supporting the systems and networks of 11,000 computer users
NetGain Technologies, LLCWhy Work Here?
Family-first environment that allows employees to be challenged and grow throughout the company!
Since 1984, NetGain Technologies has been a leading provider of IT services and solutions. Our managed IT services are ranked among the best in the world by MSPmentor and CRN. With a multi-state regional footprint and a three-decade pedigree, we’ve helped thousands of unique clients thrive by leveraging our best-in-class services and solutions. - Serving the region since 1984 - 100% NetGain employed, U.S. based network operations center staffed 24x7x365 - Staffed by a team of more than 224, with 100 engineers holding more than 300 technical certifications - Distinguished as a SOC 2, Type II certified company - Ranked by MSPmentor as a top 100 managed services provider since 2008 - Named one of the best places to work in Kentucky since 2015 - Supporting the systems and networks of 11,000 computer users
615 Eastowne DriveRaleigh, NC