Pre-Sales Solutions Architect (Network Security)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $140,000 to $175,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect in the DC/MD/VA region. In this role, you will be focused on identifying security solutions and business-aligned strategies to solve our client’s technology challenges. You will support our Sales teams to identify technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be solved with NetCraftsmen solutions.
- Supporting the region’s sales efforts from strategy to proposal and through client selection/decision, in partnership with Sales
- Identify and raise opportunities to grow existing accounts through client engagements within the region
- Direct responsibility for Statement of Work (SOW) and (Level of Effort (LOE) review and development
- Develop trusted client relationships and handle escalated situations with client leadership, to the benefit of both the client and the company
- Demonstrate experience navigating complex client landscapes
- Develop and foster relationships with strategic partners.
- Integrate architecture enhancements to existing infrastructures
- Design and propose technology solutions, tools, and techniques to meet existing and future client needs
- Own coordination, delivery, and quality of pre-sales technology solutions at every level within client organizations
- Perform hands-on activities, such as Proof of Concept (PoC) trials, supporting our client in evaluating solutions, such as automation tools, network management instrumentation, and SDN technologies
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- 10 or more years of technical experience with enterprise networks and cybersecurity solutions
- Knowledge of information security frameworks (NIST, CIS, PCI DSS)
- Expertise in designing and implementing cybersecurity solutions in private and public cloud environments
- Ability to understand client requirements and identify viable solutions using an existing set of NetCraftsmen tools and OEM partnerships, including: Cisco, Palo Alto, and Fortinet
- Expertise in the Zero-Trust framework and emerging vendor and vendor independent design responses
- Functional knowledge with designing and implementing enterprise network solutions including: traditional route/switch solutions, spine/leaf architecture, and SDN solutions
- Experience and functional understanding of network automation solutions available to enterprise clients
- Candidates should also be knowledgeable of networking protocols, IP networking, and security related technologies
- Experience with driving outcomes-based solution sales for professional services and managed services opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, presentation, technical sales, and interpersonal skills
- The CISSP certification is recommended
- A CCIE or equivalent expert-level certification is a plus
Why become a NetCraftsmen?
* We are a company of high achievers who learn from each other and support each other's growth and success
* We offer competitive pay and solid benefits including profit sharing, self-directed PTO and a matching 401(k) with the employer component IMMEDIATELY vested
* We are NOT a body shop. We hire full-time direct hire specialists with a driving thirst to learn and improve.
* See our reviews on Indeed and GlassDoor for validation.
NetCraftsmenWhy Work Here?
Work with some of the brightest minds in the industry in a collegial and collaborative environment. Great comp and bene's as well!
We are a diverse team of recognized subject matter experts with multi-vendor consulting expertise in unified communications/collaboration, network security, high-end routing, network design, switching, cloud/virtualization, QoS, MPLS, video, network management, IP multicast and other areas. Why become a NetCraftsmen? * We are a company of high achievers who learn from each other and support each other's growth and success * We offer competitive pay and solid benefits including profit sharing, self-directed PTO and a matching 401(k) with the employer component IMMEDIATELY vested * We are NOT a body shop. We hire full-time direct hire specialists with a driving thirst to learn and improve. * See our reviews on Indeed and GlassDoor for validation.