Senior Knowledge Management and Common Operations Picture Support Analyst
- Expired: September 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Senior Knowledge Management and Common Operations Picture Support Analyst
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
- Provide dedicated knowledge management support and consultation for IMCC and IMCC overall data, information, and knowledge planning and integration; identifies and analyzes data, information, and knowledge requirements to facilitate delivery of decision-quality information to INSCOM Commanding General at a high OPTEMPO
- Use and manage technologies to capture, organize, store historical activities and lessons learned, leveraging collaborative knowledge across disparate organizations. Promote interaction among HQ Staff encompassing a variety of behaviors, including communication, information sharing, coordination, cooperation, problem-solving, and negotiation
- Assess, develop, maintain, manage, and provide recommended quality controls related to IMCC Knowledge Management SOPs
- Sustain, manage, and deploy data, information, and knowledge-sharing services in a fixed and COOP environment. Includes planning, coordinating, sharing, and managing access to the IMCC and IMCC data and information assets in support of HQ INSCOM
- Manage technologies to capture, organize, and store tacit (personal know-how) and explicit (recorded) knowledge on various mediums including SharePoint, Google Earth, web-pages, portals, dashboards, and databases
- Conduct information analyses to determine proper flow and life-cycle management of information, regardless of medium
- Operate information systems to create, collect, process, disseminate, use, store, protect, and dispose of information IAW INSCOM SOPs
- Develop, provide, and educate users on workflow capabilities and tools to comply with structured electronic processes and flexibility to create and develop ad hoc courses of actions
- Manage timeliness, accuracy, and maintenance of published content. Oversee and report compliance and management of IMCC and IMCC KM and collaboration tools to the COR other Government personnel designated in writing by the COR
- Perform SharePoint site collection management of multiple site collections by serving as the main point of Contact between the organizations end users and INSCOM Information and Technology staff; managing sub sites, lists, and libraries to define the taxonomy and structure of data stored within the site collection; managing SharePoint features at the site collection and sub site level; and managing branding, themes, page layouts, and web parts in accordance with organization policies and governance
- Support and manage IMCC and IMCC Knowledge Enterprise development, design, control, storage, and dissemination. ICW COR or other Government personnel designated in writing by the COR to the contractor, develop a SOP and provide recommended guidance to ensure all content adheres to prescribed style, and format
- Provide guidance and assistance on common, standard electronic communications applications and establish draft policy recommendations for processes and procedures for document management, collaboration, and workflow to the COR or other Government personnel designated in writing by the COR to the contractor
- Analyze processes, develop solutions, and provide recommendations within the IMCC and IMCC to support the existing and future collaborative environment including NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS Networks.
- Work closely with the COR or other Government personnel designated in writing by the COR to the contractor to develop and maintain operational and reporting procedures pertaining to knowledge management
- Maintain and review content displayed on the INSCOM's IMCC Knowledge Enterprise to ensure content is accurate, correctly classified, organized, and accessible to Intelligence Community consumers IAW appropriate Classification Guide(s)
- Develop, maintain, and update adaptive visualization and mapping products using standard tools (e.g., Google Earth, ArcGIS, etc.) that allow users to manipulate representations that are relevant in the DoD and Intelligence culture - with an additional emphasis on data, searchability, predictability, and analytics
- Ensure HQ INSCOM IMCC Knowledge Enterprise dashboards and content, including Common Operating Picture, shift change and logs are properly archived IAW IMCC SOP
- Draft recommended policy and guidance, for Government review and approval, which supports the integration and synchronization of knowledge management across the IMCC, IMCC and COOP
- Coordinate with IMCC leadership to capture, validate, and track knowledge management requirements and issues, and provide possible solutions to the COR, or other Government personnel designated in writing by the COR to the contractor
- Associates degree with at least 8 years of experience in intelligence and Industry Knowledge Management Certification
- 5+ years of Knowledge Management experience, with 3+ years working in a business analysis capacity, in the last 10 years
- Experience developing and delivering knowledge sharing improvement strategies
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2013, in the last 5 years
- 2+ years managing organization process improvement and changing management initiatives in Knowledge Management, in the last 5 years Managing projects and product development cycles
- 3+ years of experience in collecting, organizing and analyzing data; generating data-driven reports, in the last 8 years
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI Security Clearance
- MEL 4, WOSSE or SLC/SMA
- Collection Managers Course Graduate
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
BusinessView all jobs at NetCentrics
Get fresh Financial Analyst SONY jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.