NetCentrics Corporation Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: SA&A Specialist
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance: Top Secret
- Responsible for conducting a comprehensive assessment of implemented controls and control enhancements to determine the effectiveness of the controls (i.e., the extent to which the controls are implemented correctly, operating as intended, and producing the desired outcome with respect to meeting the security and privacy requirements for the system and the organization). SA&A Specialists provide an assessment of the severity of the deficiencies discovered in the system and recommend corrective actions to address the vulnerabilities. SA&A Specialists prepare security and privacy assessment reports containing the results and findings from the assessment and pass them on to the Team Leaders.
- Support the SA&A Team Lead, possessing knowledge of all aspects of SA&A and risk management, such as security and privacy controls, implementation of new and emerging trends in the industry and process improvement initiatives (i.e., Cloud security, Ongoing Authorization (OA), NIST SP 800-53 Rev5, Rapid Authority To Operate (ATO), etc.)
- Assess the controls in accordance with the assessment procedures described in assessment plans
- Prepare the assessment reports documenting the findings and recommendations from the control assessments
- Conduct initial remediation actions on the controls and reassess remediated controls
- Assess the controls implemented within and inherited by the system in accordance with the continuous monitoring strategy
- Possess and apply comprehensive knowledge on multiple complex work assignments
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from an accredited university in Computer Science, Software Engineering, business Administration, Management, or other scientific or technical discipline.
- Minimum DoD 8140/DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification: CompTIA Security + (Sec+)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at NetCentrics Corporation