NetCarrier Telecom is a leading regional telecommunications provider that offers voice and data solutions to small and medium sized businesses. We are currently seeking candidates to fill several entry-level technical support positions in our call center in Lansdale, PA. We offer full-time positions with advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and full benefits.
- Fielding calls and email correspondence from customers, agent and vendors.
- Working cooperatively with agents and vendors to reach customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshooting voice and data issues.
- Creating trouble tickets and keeping detailed records.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn. Must enjoy assisting customers with resolutions to voice/data issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must. Customer service experience is preferred.
- Ability to multitask and operate effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Basic understanding of networking fundamentals and routing principles.
- Experience with troubleshooting and configuring internet based applications such as email clients, web browsers, and FTP clients are a plus.
- Proficiency in multiple versions of the Windows operating system required. A working knowledge of Macintosh and Linux operating systems are highly desirable as well.
- A+, Network+, Security+, CCENT/CCNA are a big plus. Experience with Cisco IOS on the command line level also highly desirable.
- Attention to detail is required.
The perfect candidate would have experience in the telecommunications industry and customer service.
All candidates must be available during the day 3-5 days per week for your first 4-6 weeks for introduction training.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages. Salaries start at $16-18 per hour, with potential for negotiation after a 90 day probationary period
- Comprehensive benefits package. Choice of 3 different medical plans
- Excellent PTO package. 160 hours in your first year.
- 9 paid holidays per year. Comp days AS WELL as 1.5x pay for full-time employees on worked holidays.
- A free membership with CompTIA for the duration of your employment with the company
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement of exam costs for an extensive list of IT certifications
- Potential for growth. The majority of our Engineers and NOC technicians started their careers in our support center.