As an Administrative Assistant you provide administrative support for the Sr. Director, Global Talent Acquisition. You provide a wide variety of support which may include research and data analysis tasks, preparation of reports and recommendations, and coordination between departments and outside parties. To be successful you will have strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations; analytical abilities to gather, organize, summarize and report information; and strict attention to detail in creating communications and presentations.
- Work closely with Executives and Directors on issues/projects of a highly confidential nature related to employee information, legal matters, and company information; maintain strict confidentiality.
- Coordinate and prepare materials including presentations for meetings both internal and external.
- Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes.
- Arrange complex and detailed global travel plans and itineraries compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Act as the project and logistic manager for Global department meetings.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible.
- Schedule calls and meetings.
- Organize programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating presenters and controlling event budget.
- Assist with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with employees of all levels within and outside the company as well as customers, vendors and visitors.
- Strict attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of secretarial, office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- At least 5 years of administrative assistance experience required