Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
As an Inside Support Sales Representative (ISSR), you will be asked to help drive NetApp’s high customer retention/satisfaction rates by effectively ensuring our customers stay under active support contracts. Required will be an ability to interface effectively with NetApp’s Customers, Sales Org, Partners, and Management. The individual must also possess excellent operational, sales, and time management skills.
The ISSR will work directly with NetApp’s Named Account Team helping assist on larger deals and driving smaller deals end to end. Required will be effective pipeline management, accurate forecasting, high attention to quality, and driving customer satisfaction. In addition, your responsibilities will entail cross functional partnering with other groups such as Inside Sales, Channel Organization, Netapp Global Solutions, Quote to Invoice Operations, and Sales Operations to improve the overall experience of Support Renewals across NetApp.
- Drive Renewal Maintenance growth within a Territory by working directly with NetApp’s Named Account Teams, Customers, and Business Partners
- Coordinate with your NTAP Named Account Manager on overall Sales Strategy and Account Planning
- Accurately manage Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Sales Forecasts in SFDC. Properly update sales Stages, forecast amounts, and loss reason codes
- Upsell existing opportunities by selling Multi Year, higher levels of Support, and cross sell/upsell
- Edit Quotes in QuoteEdge when needed
- Ensure 100% Asset disposition and decommission assets when needed with SAP Team
- Meet and Exceed sales and close rate quotas each quarter
- Drive On-Time Renewals and specific campaigns around expired assets when needed
- Present, communicate and negotiate pricing, and contractual agreements effectively with all levels of management in coordination with NetApp Named Account Manager
- Successfully manage customer escalations and drive NetApp’s Customer Retention program by offering a superior level of service
- High internal motivation and Team Oriented
- Exceptional Multi-tasking and Organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Quick learner in a fast-paced environment
- High comfort level dealing with multiple systems
- Process oriented, but understands when to get creative
- Strong service oriented and solution selling skills
- A desire to succeed and grow in a fast-paced professional sales environment
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales and sales development in a high-tech environment
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly automated environment
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience successfully selling into technical user base & senior management (Director and above)
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (email, vmail, MS Office Suite)
- Outstanding relationship-building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- High-tech software/Hardware background
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled