Sales Director - West
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to be a part of a fast-growing cyber company with an innovative solution? Are you a consultative sales professional that thrives on selling a complex technical solution? We’re looking for an outstanding Sales Director who can passionately sell our network security software-as-a-service (SAAS), to enterprise clients.
- Leverage your network to influence executives and security teams towards success.
- Define and execute targeted account sales plans and growth strategies within your region.
- Manage development activities within your region for both existing and new accounts.
- Prepare proposals and responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Generate opportunities and achieve revenue targets within your assigned territory and uncover new opportunities within the territory through direct sales activities.
- Maintain strong customer relationships with all buying influencers and decision makers.
- Master value proposition to present a complete product & solution portfolio to customers and prospects.
- Work closely with product management, senior leadership, and customers to provide insight on customer/market needs and drivers.
- Document relevant sales activity and critical information in our CRM in a timely manner.
- Provide an accurate forecast on a weekly basis.
- Keep abreast of competition, products, and best practices within the cyber industry.
- Assist in coordinating all commercial and technical issues relating to pilots, and other types of evaluations.
- Support business outreach initiatives which will require initiating and organizing meetings and phone calls with prospective clients, prepare letters and email, and participate in the preparation of sales collateral.
- Flexibility to travel to customer site, events, and conferences. Position requires ~50% travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 8 -12 years of experience working in a technical SaaS environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree highly desired.
- Experience in a technical sales environment with a demonstrated consultative approach to selling.
- Demonstrated hunter mentality with a passion for closing new customers, maximizing revenue, and growing our customer base.
- Excellent presentation skills and a persuasive communications style.
- Strong interpersonal skills in building and maintaining collaborative relationships with cross functional teams.
- Flexibility to travel frequently to customer meetings and events.
- Experience presenting and discussing solutions with C-level Executives and other decision-makers.
- Demonstrated success in selling to complex security solutions to enterprise customers.
- Knowledge network/cyber security required.
- Experience in government funding and sales cycles a plus.
- Passion and ability to thrive in growing a start-up to an emerging company.
- Demonstrated success in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
NetAbstraction, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at NetAbstraction