Net2Source is headquartered at NJ, USA. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense and Engineering. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us! Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at www.net2source.com
Position Title: Technical Business Systems Analyst
Location: Appleton, WI
Duration: 6 months
The Technical Business Systems Analyst will work in an Agile/Scrum environment supporting application development and enhancements initiatives across the organization. The projects will involve Call Center, Product Manufacturing, and Customer Data Systems.
- Over 5 years of technical business analysis experience.
- Analysis, design and integration experience.
- Agile, Scrum and JIRA experience.
- Data Mapping
- Read SQL and XML
- Read Java code (preferred).
Team Lead Recruitment's
Office: (201) 340-8700 x 458 | Cell: (201) 479 3125 | Fax: (201) 221-8131| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
2200+ employees globally
375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
- 2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
- 2018 - Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 - 40 Under 40 Leadership Awards by Triangle Business Journal
- 2018 Fastest 50 by NJBIZ
- 2018 TechServe Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1