Position:Systems/Business Analyst - Sr
- Designs, implements, analyzes and modifies systems for various applications.
- Defines system objectives and prepares system design specifications.
- Responsible for interface problem solving.
- Responsible for gathering analyzing client business requirements in order to indentify and solve problems.
- Acts as communication liaison between business and IT teams.
- Top desired skills:
- Experience with Rational as a requirements and testing documentation tool is required.
- Technical understanding and ability to refine vague user information/needs request into project requirements for contract input and for testing, as well as "weed out unnecessary fluff, and do so in a constructive fashion with user.
- ES Meridium #1240 UAS
- Fleet Management System #1580
- Knowledge Relay #1375 Unifier #1447
- Primavera Upgrade #1574
- Nuclear Meridium #1621
- Some very limited local travel to Twin Cities power plants may be needed to meet with specific stakeholders.
- Experience with Xcel processes is a plus.
- No plans to convert at this time but it may be possible down the road.
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
2200+ employees globally
375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz
2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
2018 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Office: (201) 340 8700 Ext. 594 | Cell: (201) 479-9851| Fax: (201) 221-8131| Email: email@example.com