Sr Cloud Platform Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr Cloud Platform Software Engineer
100% Remote (Prefer Candidates in Bay Area)
6 Months with possible extensions
We are seeking a talented senior backend engineer to join a growing team building out a cloud services platform. You would be a key member of a high-visibility team developing reliable, scalable and secure web-services & APIs using AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and other cloud infrastructure.
You'll be building out new platform features, expanding our APIs, improving service performance and reliability, and much more. This is a senior technical contributor and developer role which requires deep experience in coding, distributed systems, and cloud services. The ideal candidate is able is capable of doing quality work against technical and schedule challenges in an agile environment, following strong software design and process principles. You will be working with talented engineers on cutting-edge technologies while continually growing your skills as an engineer.
- Design, develop and own shared platform components that serve as foundational pieces for other teams to build off of (eg. base microservice, auth service, message queues, API routing, centralized logging, load balancing, etc)
- Design, develop and own deployment infrastructure and tooling, including CI/CD
- Develop tools and processes to maintain a proper security posture for the platform
- Work closely with other teams to understand full end to end use-cases in order to ensure cross-functional requirements are met
- Provide guidance across teams in cloud architecture and distributed system design for new projects running on the platform
- Work closely with SRE teams to ensure platform can be monitored effectively
- Be part of the incidence response team for platform related incidents
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or comparable field.
- 4+ years' professional experience designing, developing & deploying commercial, scalable and secure web services.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in several of the following:
- Cloud-native application development, deployment, reliability, performance monitoring/alerting systems, & incident management processes and tools
- Coding experience in Golang, Python, JS a plus
- Familiar with cloud platform architectures (ex. AWS, GCP, Azure) and common features (ex. S3, EC2, ALB, IAM, Lambda), Networking and security, sysadmin,Microservices, containerization, orchestration, and scaling (ex. Docker, Kubernetes), terraform
- Common API authentication/authorization schemes
- DevOps best practices and tooling, setting up CI/CD pipelines and related tools
- Experience with cloud security and compliance. Familiarity with security compliance standards (e.g. SOC, ISO, CSA)
- Test-Driven Development, agile development practices, automated testing, QA processes, and Software Design Life Cycle (SDLC)
- API design and development
- Ability to understand and contribute to full-stack product needs and requirements.
- High level written and verbal communication in both general and technology-specific applications. Ability to document the work we do and explain it to others is critical.
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is a total talent management solutions company with its presence in 50+ countries. Our creative solution service offerings aim at becoming your one stop destination for hiring talent needs globally.
Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 4100+ employees globally and 30+ locations in US and operations in 50+ countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
Founded in 2007
100% Minority Owned, Debt Free, Private
4100+ consultants globally
2550 consultants placed in the US
750+ team of in-house staffing team
30+ sales offices in the US, and 50+ Offices globally
Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
1. 2020 Fast 100 Asian American Businesses by the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC 2019)
2. 2019 & 2018 Ranked 21st Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts
3. 2019 & 2018 Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (Ranked (9th and 27th ).
4. 2019 Top 100 Fastest companies to grow in Dallas by Dallas Business Journal.
5. INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row.
6. America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
7. 2019 Dallas Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal
8. 2019 Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq
9. 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
10. 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
11. 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
12. 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Net2SourceWhy Work Here?
You can find a recruiter anywhere - if you want a Career Coach come talk to Net2Source
Net2Source specializes in total talent management offering end to end talent solutions including Statement of Work (SoW), Managed IT Services, Employer of Record (EOR), Staff Augmentation, Permanent Hiring, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), IC Compliance, Diversity Spend Tracking & Management, On-Premise Vendor, Contact Centers/Helpdesk and Business Process Services (BPS) with its presence in 32 countries across the globe (North America, Latin America, Europe, UK, APAC and ANZ).
AddressSan Francisco, CA