Position: Planner Buyer Agent - III
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6 Months
- Works with BU partners at Work Order creation and coordinates material/service procurement & fulfillment activities.Ensures material/service planning and fulfillment requirements are met through SC and BU processes.Understands flow of demand to inventory, master agreements, and other purchase transactions.
- Executes POs accurately and in a timely manner.Develops/implements procurement strategies to achieve cost, schedule and quality goals.Achieves inventory management, scheduling coordination, supplier management, and process improvement objectives.Appraises, market, sells, and disposes of surplus assets
- Leads customer material gathering, asset sale, and disposal requirements issue resolution, disputes and performance issues.Minimum requirements
- Material forecasting and project planning knowledge Basic contract knowledge, negotiation and project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in SC Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business, Finance or equivalent experience Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Experience working with SAP ECC.
- Supply Chain certification
- Looking for a Planner Buyer experienced in procuring materials and professional services. Will work from the Henderson or Denver, Colorado location. SAP a Plus- the best fit for this job will have SAP experience- May be assigned to support business units at several locations in or close to the Denver metro area.
- Will be required to travel to each supported location routinely as assigned.
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
" Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
" 2200+ employees globally
" 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
" 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
" Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
" 2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
" 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
" 2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz
" 2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
" 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
" 2018 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
" 2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
" 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Office: (201) 340 8700 Ext. 594 | Cell: (201) 479-9851| Fax: (201) 221-8131| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org