Title: OutSystems Application Developer
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview: Phone or Skype
This position is for a highly skilled OutSystems Web and Mobile Developer. The position requires a minimum of 4 years development with the OutSystems platform for both Mobile and Web applications. The candidate should have at minimum 7 years development experience with a background in Microsoft technologies. This position will focus on support of all aspects of application development and support on the OutSystems platform. The primary responsibilities of this position are to develop, test, debug and document programs that meet user requirements and specifications while following best practices and company standards. The candidate should have a proven track record for meeting deliverables per schedules and the candidate must have a broad knowledge of OutSystems and Microsoft Technologies.
Aspects of the position will include working with customer to clarify requirements so development of systems will fulfill user stated needs. This may include working with other teams as required for a given project. The candidate may be engaged with many projects at one time and the ability to multitask is a key attribute for this position to be successful. The candidate needs a strong understanding of object oriented design and programming principles and must have a strong work ethic and a desire to put in effort to complete work as scheduled. An absolute must for this candidate is having excellent English verbal and written communication skills to support working with a global development team. This candidate must have a strong understanding of application design and support perspective.
- Excellent Communication Skills, fluent in written and spoken English
- 4 year degree graduate in a Computer related area or equivalent
- 4+ years OutSystems development
- 3+ Years in OutSystems mobile development for Android and IOS
- 5+ years of SQL Server database development experience, SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2017 database.
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing scalable Internet, Intranet web applications and Mobile applications.
- 5+ years NET technologies, .NET Framework /4.0 or later
- MS Visual Studio, 2015+
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- OutSystems Expert Web Developer certification
- OutSystems Associate Mobile Developer certification
- Sr. level developer with the ability to communicate, design and implement professional, high quality code along with expertise in software development lifecycle management practices
- Experience with source code control TFS 2013, 2015 and/or Git
- HTML 5, Bootstrap,
- Experience Mobile technologies, MDM solutions, Mobile Encryption, Android and IOS signing and deployment processes of Apple and Google/Android stores
- Experience using Industry Standards (e.g. ISO), and best practices a plus
- Experience in Fortune 500 company a plus
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
" Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
" 2200+ employees globally
" 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
" 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
" Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
" 2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
" 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
" 2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz
" 2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
" 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
" 2018 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
" 2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
" 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Office: (201) 340-8700 x 555| Cell: (201) 297- 4260 | Fax: (201) 221-8131| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org