- Manage front desk activities to include greeting patients, scheduling appointments, medical record management, photocopying, correspondence, answering phones and entering medical data into the electronic medical records database thus must be familiar with medical terminology.
- Conducts some medical tasks such as throat cultures, urine and blood specimen collection.
- Reviews results of medical testing to assure quality outcomes of the testing and repeats test as needed
- Documents patient data in paper and electronic databases as applicable per standard protocols
- Performs routine or specialized procedures such as venipuncture and drug screens
- Assesses injuries, performs first aid, cleanses and dresses wounds
- Flushes eyes and ears
- Maintains confidentiality with all patient care, familiar with HIPAA regulations
- Maintains medical equipment including daily calibrations
- Attends and participates in team staff meetings
- Schedules and monitors patient appointments
- Performs record management for clinic records
- Provides administrative support to the clinic
- Years of Experience 0-3.