Position: Marketing Analyst - II
Location: CO - Denver , MN - Minneapolis
- Utilizes analytic techniques to support marketing, measurement, and reporting efforts.
- Evaluates existing and potential products/service markets. Identifies and monitors competitors and researches market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales.
- Develops and maintains complex financial modeling tools and programs.
- Assesses the performance of new and existing marketing programs.
- Responsible for developing tests and testing parameters.
- Evaluates methodologies, makes recommendations; designs, develops, and implements new processes.
- Develops and maintains reports detailing influence of marketing activities on various operating groups.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency with MS Office required.
- Requires communication and presentation skills commensurate with presenting, defining and supporting analysis and decision to management.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Additional Job Details:
- Summary Support Product Portfolio Managers in implementing product marketing plans and operational processes required to deliver products to market through sales, direct marketing and vendor channels.
- Support multiple Product Portfolio Managers while becoming familiar with specific products and assisting in all aspects of product management including: coordinating creation and revision of literature, invoice processing and tracking, identifying and solving process issues, forecasting achievements and tracking budget detail.
- Product planning including developing and monitoring the success of plans.
- Coordinate special marketing projects upon request including organizing and participating in special promotions, trade shows, seminars, training presentations, and customer and vendor visits/presentations.
- Create, build and maintain relationships that enhance performance of business unit, including sales team and vendor relations.
- Support product sales through providing information and problem resolution for sales team and vendors.
- Administer vendor contracts.
- Maintain database reports needed to support sales and marketing efforts (new prospects, tracking sales activity).
- Required Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field Proven written and verbal communication skills Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
Net2Source is a Global Workforce Management Solutions company delivering differentiating and winning talent solutions using AI & ML technology platform combined with human element to clients ranging from Fortune 100 to Global 2000 in 54+ countries including, but not limited to, North America, LATAM, South America, EMEA, ANZ, UAE & JAPAC. We offer services like Contingent Staffing, Direct Hires, SoW (Statement of Work), Project Staffing, VMO (Vendor Managed Office), Payroll Solutions, IC Compliance (Independent Contractor), RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing), Contact Center and Off-shoring (Software Development). Need Talent Solutions? Come to Net2Source, your 24/7/365 partner.
Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
• Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
• 4000+ employees globally
• 750+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
• 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
• Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
• 2018 – Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2018 – Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree – Inc. 5000
• 2018 – Fastest 50 by NJBiz
• 2018 – Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
• 2018 – Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
• 2018 – 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2018 – CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
• 2017 – Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1