- Perform preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, vehicles, equipment and grounds.
- Working under limited supervision, monitors building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
- Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors.
- Contracted work includes landscaping, snow removal, remodeling, HVAC, plumbers, and cleaning. Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required. Reviews assigned work orders.
- Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair.
- Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum. Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
- Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned. No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate work and assign tasks.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Net2Source is a Global Workforce Management Solutions company delivering differentiating and winning talent solutions using AI & ML technology platform combined with human element to clients ranging from Fortune 100 to Global 2000 in 54+ countries including, but not limited to, North America, LATAM, South America, EMEA, ANZ, UAE & JAPAC. We offer services like Contingent Staffing, Direct Hires, SoW (Statement of Work), Project Staffing, VMO (Vendor Managed Office), Payroll Solutions, IC Compliance (Independent Contractor), RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing), Contact Center and Off-shoring (Software Development). Need Talent Solutions? Come to Net2Source, your 24/7/365 partner.
Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
• Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
• 4000+ employees globally
• 750+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
• 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
• Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
• 2018 – Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2018 – Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree – Inc. 5000
• 2018 – Fastest 50 by NJBiz
• 2018 – Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
• 2018 – Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
• 2018 – 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2018 – CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
• 2017 – Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1