Job title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Devens, MA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Executes routine to intermediate level maintenance activities on manufacturing equipment, operates and monitors plant support equipment, including clean utilities and process equipment according to schedule.
- Performs various "Housekeeping" activities, (i.e., keeping work areas clean, cleaning of equipment etc.).
- Ensures that operational log, daily log files, and work order documentation is completed with accurate information following good documentation practices (GDP).
- Participates in a detailed training program, in order to develop one’s knowledge in the maintenance and operations field, as well as other areas of the plant.
- Assists in the development and revision, and review related SOPs or job plans/work plans for work related areas.
- Participates in a detailed training program, in order to develop as an SME in the maintenance operations field.
- Ensures all assigned work is completed within the assigned scheduled shift.
- Ensures that all maintenance documents are complete and accurate and submitted in a timely fashion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years directly related experience one of the following fields: clean utilities operations / maintenance, process equipment maintenance.
- Ability to interact and communicate directly with Operations staff to minimize impact to production activities.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems used in business, previous experience using automated work orders and job instructions desired.
- Contact with other members of the Maintenance Team as well as members of the Metrology/Asset Management Team.
- Associates/Specialists will have daily contact with her/his supervisory staff for work assignments, coaching and general management discussions. Occasional contact with other line management staff relating to specific project responsibilities may be expected.
- Basic lifting involved
- Accessing large manufacturing equipment
- Exposure to chemicals
- Access to secured areas
- Exposure to confined space
- Ability to work at different heights