HR Business Partner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Rockville, MD (must be local or willing to relocate)
Role Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Operational HR Excellence a track record of translating business objectives into HR solutions through appropriately setting direction, objectives, targets, and metrics.
- Leadership of change programs including diagnose, design and/or deliver large scale, complex, cultural and organizational change projects. This role will be responsible for translating people strategy into operational support, while partnering with the business to adapt / execute the people plan, leveraging local context and expertise.
- Ownership of Site Current & Future Workforce plan in partnership with Site Leadership team; taking the Lead role on understanding each Functional area's Capability needs to deliver site ambition and identification / execution of related action plans (i.e. buy, build, borrow, bind, transform).
- Leadership Assessment & Development responsible for assessment of leadership at site for all people leaders from SLT to First Line Leaders; ownership of action planning to deliver the necessary capabilities around both the leadership expectations (Motivate, Focus, Care, and Develop) and Site Leadership principles established as part of Remediation plans.
- Governance of overall service level from HR partners in key areas such as Recruitment & Compensation; work to establish site recruitment demand plans in prioritized manner and ensure Site receives necessary service from Talent / Recruitment teams to deliver in timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the business; partner with the business leaders and their teams to deliver the business strategy.
- Use HR systems to identify data and insights that support business strategy.
- Lead, identify, and drive risk-based decisions to support the business.
- Bachelor's Degree (Human Resources, Business, Financial, Customer Services).
- Demonstrated HR Change program project leadership experience including diagnose, design and/or deliver complex large scale transformational & organizational change projects.
- Strong organizational skills to identify specific actions & timelines for personal accountabilities and then delivering in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills, focused on communicating initiatives and updates in a simple and user-friendly manner to Site (with primary focus on SLT) on HR People Plan.
- Experience in process excellence and continuous improvement.
- Experience utilizing data analytics to drive business insights.
- Experience supporting or understanding of diversity and inclusion initiatives and programs.
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA or relevant advanced degree.
- Experience in
- 5+ years demonstrated HR leadership experience in a similar site environment with a complex matrix organization.
- Experience in a regulated manufacturing or production environment, especially at a Manufacturing Site which engaged in large scale change program related to Quality / Safety / Compliance / Service fundamentals and/or has managed within a Site Remediation Improvement plan.
- Understands company HR license to operate and application to HR activity to ensure risks are identified, mitigated, company reputation is protected and related fiduciary, legal and policy duties are carried out.
- Service delivery mindset to deliver high performance business impact.
- Leading edge in leveraging digital technologies.
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit inwith an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand outwith opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management, and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest-Growing Staffing Company in the USA by Staffing Industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% of companies make it to this list).
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Net2SourceWhy Work Here?
You can find a recruiter anywhere - if you want a Career Coach come talk to Net2Source
Net2Source specializes in total talent management offering end to end talent solutions including Statement of Work (SoW), Managed IT Services, Employer of Record (EOR), Staff Augmentation, Permanent Hiring, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), IC Compliance, Diversity Spend Tracking & Management, On-Premise Vendor, Contact Centers/Helpdesk and Business Process Services (BPS) with its presence in 32 countries across the globe (North America, Latin America, Europe, UK, APAC and ANZ).