Executive Assistant ( 22-27846)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client: One of Our Direct Clients
Job Title: Executive Assistant/ Project Specialist
Location: Los Angeles, CA ( Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
- 30% - Provides project control, tracking, planning, documentation, and analysis assistance.
- Reviews and analyses weekly and monthly internally generated reports. Reviews and analyses pipeline construction invoicing at-5M per month.
- Ensures compliance with Company contracts, policy, and procedure.
- Research contractual agreements and provides contractual guidance related to disputed billings.
- 25% - Collaborates with IT staff and internal department to help identify user requirements.
- Continuously seeks to improve and/or establish processes as relates to the invoicing process.
- 15% - Coordinates management schedule, assists with project rollout logistics.
- Conducts and oversees dispute and resolution between contractor and Company project managers as needed.
- 15% - Provides support in areas of budget and cost tracking, cost variance analysis, tracking procurement of goods and services, validation and reconciliation of invoices and payments. Supports the department's monthly and quarterly accrual process. Responsible for preparing workbooks/spreadsheets to track invoice details and payment information.
- Prepares a bi-annual report for submission to the Company's Human Resources department.
- 5% - May provide analysis utilizing company data/reports to identify trends and discuss/recommend changes/enhancements to current processes.
- 5% - May participate on teams to apply expertise to address business needs/problems.
- Trains contractors and/or staff in formal training settings and informally through ongoing contact as relates to invoice review, Company requirements, and compliance with contracts/agreements, and Company policy/procedure.
- Embraces teamwork by assisting others within the department to achieve departmental deadlines and/or goals.
- 5% - Performs other duties as assigned. Maintains records for compliance and audit purposes.
- Responsible for thoroughly reviewing and analyzing pipeline construction invoices for the Pipeline Integrity Execution Department to ensure compliance with Company contracts/agreements, policy, and procedure. Participates in the development and implementation of department systems, programs, or projects.
- Provides project support.
- Collaborates with internal departments.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ experience or equivalent experience and training.
- Proficient in data collection, with statistical and analytical skills.
- Must have good writing skills and the ability to follow established standards.
- Strong computer skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Access. Must know how to use a calculator.
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable.
- Must have the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of Company policy and procedures.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills in presenting and facilitating discussions and other learning activities.
- Familiarity with pipeline construction activities.
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities with minimal supervision. A valid California driver's license is required.
Net2SourceWhy Work Here?
You can find a recruiter anywhere - if you want a Career Coach come talk to Net2Source
Net2Source specializes in total talent management offering end to end talent solutions including Statement of Work (SoW), Managed IT Services, Employer of Record (EOR), Staff Augmentation, Permanent Hiring, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), IC Compliance, Diversity Spend Tracking & Management, On-Premise Vendor, Contact Centers/Helpdesk and Business Process Services (BPS) with its presence in 32 countries across the globe (North America, Latin America, Europe, UK, APAC and ANZ).
555 W 5th StLos Angeles, CA