Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 2 years
- In this role, the individual will develop test strategies, apply industry best practices, and self-manage to proactively drive and deliver testers to meet critical business milestones.
- This individual must apply mechanical engineering principles towards test fixture design while incorporating FDA regulatory and site quality system requirements into the process activities and design elements. The ability to synthesize multiple sources of business and technical requirements to produce an optimized solution is key.
- A successful candidate will be able to effectively engage, influence, set priorities and manage the expectations of the cross-functional teams that provide inputs to the tester development process or are stakeholders of the finished product.
- Create documentation packages and track the procurement of material
- 20% travel time to US and Global Mfg sites
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Electrical Engineer - BSEE with 7 years related experience.
- Ability to interface with cross functional groups to develop testing systems for medical device manufacturing
- Ability to create and execute project schedules
- Ability and experience on project schedule reporting to management
- Ability to create testing device functional specifications and communicate specifications with hardware software developers
- Ability to read and create testing schematic diagrams
- Understanding of manufacturing process validation
- Experience in design and manufacturing in a new product development environment.
- Experience in developing and implementing design of test and assembly fixtures.
- Interface experience with R&D, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality and Regulatory functions.
- Excellent written, oral, planning and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to discuss or explain design features or issues with all level engineers, designers and drafters.
- Can work independently in a fast-paced new product development environment.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, team orientated, and exceptionally attentive to detail.
- Proactively resolves issues in a timely manner so that they do not affect project timelines.
- Proficient current industry software and Microsoft Office
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
• Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
• 2200+ employees globally
• 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
• 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
• Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
• 2018 – Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2018 – Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree – Inc. 5000
• 2018 – Fastest 50 by NJBiz
• 2018 – Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
• 2018 – Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
• 2018 – 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2018 – CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
• 2017 – Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Desk: (201) 340.8700 x 301 | Cell: (201) 896-7877
317 George St. Suite 220, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Web: www.net2source.com | Social: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn