Position: Construction Supervisor - II
Location: Mankato/Rochester- MN
Duration: 7 Months
- Manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation.
- Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures.
- Develops project plan and drives project milestones.
- Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders.
- Provides day-to-day direction to project resources and ensures the project teams are provided the resources and support that enable the teams to reach their defined objectives.
- Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for preparation of documentation and status reports.
- Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills. Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
Additional Job Details:
- Seeking individual with Wind Farm construction experience.
- Role will be the Owner's Representative on two Build-Own-Transfer wind projects.
- The location is supporting the Jeffers and Community Windfarms in southwestern Minnesota in Lincoln and Pipestone counties
- . The closest city is Tyler, Minnesota. Yes, there will be per diem consistent with GSA amounts.
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is a Global Workforce Management Solutions company delivering differentiating and winning talent solutions using AI & ML technology platform combined with human element to clients ranging from Fortune 100 to Global 2000 in 54+ countries including, but not limited to, North America, LATAM, South America, EMEA, ANZ, UAE & JAPAC. We offer services like Contingent Staffing, Direct Hires, SoW (Statement of Work), Project Staffing, VMO (Vendor Managed Office), Payroll Solutions, IC Compliance (Independent Contractor), RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing), Contact Center and Off-shoring (Software Development). Need Talent Solutions? Come to Net2Source, your 24/7/365 partner.
Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
• Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
• 4000+ employees globally
• 750+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
• 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
• Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
• 2018 – Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2018 – Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree – Inc. 5000
• 2018 – Fastest 50 by NJBiz
• 2018 – Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
• 2018 – Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
• 2018 – 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2018 – CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
• 2017 – Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1