Job Position: Clinical-Scientific - Scientist - Analytical II
Job Location – Lake Forest IL
Contract - 18 months
Performs all assigned chemistry techniques with very minimal supervision. Demonstrates a good understanding of GMP and scientific principals and their cause and effect on scientific outcomes. Practice of GMP/GLP is routine. Authors and may review other scientist’s protocols, reports, specifications and test methods. Presents results at team meetings with interpretation.
• Proficiently performs all assigned laboratory techniques.
• Independently develops analytical methods on a variety of analytical techniques and instrumentation.
• Independently performs method validation by authoring protocols, reports and analytical methods and may review or critique others.
• Troubleshooting analytical methods and instrumentation.
• Routine practice of and compliance with GMP/GLP.
• Designated notebook reviewer.
• Generates, analyzes and presents scientific data at team meetings. Explains cause and effect relationships and may propose additional experiments to prove/disprove hypotheses.
• Assist with leading projects from analytical/formulation/process development from lab scale to exhibit manufacture.
• Authors technical protocols, reports and specifications for raw materials, APIs, excipients, drug products as well as analytical test methods.
• M.S. in in Chemistry, analytical chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field and 5 years of injectable product development experience in analytical testing of pharmaceutical samples.
• BS in in Chemistry, analytical chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field and 8 years of injectable product development experience in analytical testing of pharmaceutical samples.