Company: One of Our Clients
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duration: 4+ months
Location: Milwaukee WI 53209
Shift: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Adobe Acrobat Professional skill desired.
- Ability to learn use of CAD viewer software for file format conversion.
- Microsoft Office Suite software skill required.
- File status management report creation / updating. Other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma. Computer skills to include: MS Office applications.
- Ability to work independently. Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload accordingly.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Perform general office duties within a field branch office which require knowledge of company procedures.
- Duties performed may include word processing, software support, file organization and maintenance, operation of office equipment, answering phones and greeting visitors for that location.
- Work involves general administrative tasks which may require problem solving skills and exercise of judgment within precedent and subject to approval.
1. TELEPHONE SYSTEM: answer all phone calls on main office phone lines including needs for operator assistance, provide system administrator support for telephone system including voicemail, automated attendant and scheduling assistance of telephone programming, changes and trouble reporting.
2. GENERAL CLERICAL SUPPORT: provide all general administrative support to include mail processing support, interoffice packets and overnight / courier service to area office and Milwaukee, maintain postage meter, fax distribution, routine filing with adherence to record retention policies, maintenance of office supply stock levels, maintenance of branch petty cash and issuance of branch checks. Provide shipping / receiving support for office, including UPS / courier duties. Arrangements for special meetings/training on an as required basis.
3. FACILITY SUPPORT: provide a professionally maintained office environment. Responsible for repairs and maintenance of building and office equipment. Responsible for asset safekeeping, asset tagging and annual physical count. In addition, directly supervises service providers to include janitorial, lawn, snow removal, vending, etc.
4. WORD PROCESSING: provide word processing support for location staff requests, i.e. letters, memos, short proposals.
5. CONTRACT BOOKING: provide installation contract booking support to include creation of required documents (certificates of insurance, bid bonds), contract folder or job book preparation, verifying compliance with area contract booking procedures.
6. AREA SUPPORT: provide administrative support for ongoing programs in the local office, for area management team when they are in the local office, as well as supporting requests from Area Office Administration.
7. HUMAN RESOURCES SUPPORT: may be responsible for new hire processing, including orientation, introduction to company benefits and processes, i.e. time and expense reporting, etc., maintain applicant flow logs, coordinate local Workers Compensation Claims to Area office for processing.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Perform other administrative support as appropriate for the specific field location. (Requirements may vary dependent upon organizational structure of a location).
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
• Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
• 2200+ employees globally
• 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
• 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
• Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
• 2018 – Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2018 – Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree – Inc. 5000
• 2018 – Fastest 50 by NJBiz
• 2018 – Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
• 2018 – Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
• 2018 – 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2018 – CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
• 2017 – Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Office: (201) 340-8700 x 532 | Cell: 201-258-5608| Fax: (201) 221-8131|Email: email@example.com