Environmental Specialist - All shifts available!
Net Zero Staffing Norwood, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
This position provides specialized transportation and disposal services to our clients. Responsibilities include manifesting, packaging, spill response, labeling, loading/unloading, coordinating transportation, and sampling/profiling material while adhering to state and federal environmental, health, and safety regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Sample waste streams according to prescribed policies and procedures.
· Manifesting, packaging, spill clean-up response and remedial activities, labeling, loading, off loading, and coordinating transportation.
· Maintain a professional image to clients by answering inquiries and suggesting solutions to existing/potential problems.
· Comply and enforce all compliance, health, safety, and procedures in accordance with VES-TS policies.
· Become familiar with all U. S. Department of Transportation (DOT)/Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and VES-TS regulations required in submitting paperwork to expedite disposal of hazardous waste.
· High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related science discipline preferred
· 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification
· Valid Drivers License
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
· Strong team player
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple deadlines
· Strong customer service orientation
· Computer proficiency
· Ability to follow through on assignments.
Net Zero StaffingWhy Work Here?
Full benefits and growth potential!
Candidates hired will be our client's employees and eligible for their benefits.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Net Zero Staffing