Outbound Sales Representative
- Expired: September 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
HERE WE GROW AGAIN!
"I've been in IT sales for over 17 years. In my first year at Net Friends, I was able to achieve my best year ever in net new revenue attained. I attribute this to Net Friends having invested heavily into our marketing efforts & sales tools, allowing us to experience unprecedented growth. The future is bright here at Net Friends and I'm excited to be a part of it." - Bob Casey, newest member of the Net Friends Sales Team
Here at Net Friends, our power is our people. Due to explosive growth and effective marketing investments, we're expanding our Sales team by adding another Outbound Sales Representative. We deliver to our customers an amazing, seamless experience by hiring great people who are friendly, energetic, and passionate about their work - and delivering the best customer service along with the latest in technology to our clients. Are you a quota crushing Sales professional? If this sounds like the place for you, then come grow with us!
WHAT IS AN OUTBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION AT NET FRIENDS?
The Outbound Sales Representative will continually ensure growth and profitability by developing solid business relationships with new and existing clients. You will plan and execute strategies and sales tactics in the following areas: pre-request for proposal prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation and delivery, negotiations, closing and executing contracts.
We also require that you can identify and follow up with leads over the phone, email, or in-person that fit within ideal client profiles to market Net Friend's products and services to meet potential clients' needs. You will initiate contact and follow-up on sales meetings and teleconferences, meet sales objectives and targets at profitable rates, and move prospects into implementation. You will work with sales support to initiate customized proposals for prospective clients and develop deep familiarity with potential clients to meet their individual needs.
You'll support our customers in and around Durham, NC. Some travel to customer locations in surrounding counties will be required.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Hunter mentality, self-motivated, self-starter, takes initiative
- High energy level, dynamic personality, action oriented
- Willingness to be learn, grow and be coached
- Maintains open and honest communication
- Well-organized and is strong in follow through
- Results oriented/driven
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technology, value propositions and solutions
- Independent yet a team player
- Proven methodology to prospect and build pipeline on your own
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers/partners and gains their trust and respect.
- Comfortable and experienced in designing and performing webinars related to products and services
- Enjoys working with Marketing to develop pitch decks for flagship products
- Dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external customers and channel partners
- Wants to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Can adapt when necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company direction
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills; Webinar presentations a plus.
- Abilityto discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical to executive level technical decision makers.
- Handle critical/urgent and high-pressure stations calmly and professionally.
- Technology industry experience preferred.
- A healthy list of pre-established and prospective contacts is a strong plus.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Base salary + tiered commission structure backed by contractual agreements
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package including three medical options: Base, Buy-up and HDHP w/HSA (Base Plan is free for employee-only as is Dental and Vision).
- Company paid Life/AD&D, STD, and LTD.
- Monthly phone and internet stipend.
- 401K plan with Match & Profit-Sharing, plus generous paid days off, sick leave, and paid holidays
- We believe in an open, collaborate environment that encourages you to learn, grow and succeed.
- Dedicated training hours for career development.
- We believe in work-life balance.
- You are more than an employee to us; you are a [net] friend!
READY TO BECOME A [NET] FRIEND?
If you think it's a good fit, apply online today.We'd love to meet you! And don't forget - this is a Sales role so please don't forget to share your accomplishments through numbers. After all, that is a key point to how we measure success within Sales.Share Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileCover Letter* LinkedIn Profile URL: Desired salary Are you currently vaccinated for COVID-19?* Yes No Prefer not to answer Submit Application
Net Friends, Inc
Get fresh Outbound Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.