Nestle Coffee Partners is on a mission to transform how consumers experience coffee. With iconic brands like Starbucks, Nescafe, Chameleon Cold-Brew, and Blue Bottle, our diverse and delicious product portfolio is brimming with rich and fulfilling opportunities. Our new office, located in the heart of Seattle, provides an inspiring and high-energy work environment that fuels our creative pioneering of the coffee market. Together, we can brew remarkable things for customers across the globe.
It has never been a more exciting time to join Nestle Coffee Partners.
This position contributes to Nestle Coffee Partners success by providing ongoing regional account management support to a portfolio of foodservice operators in addition to supporting field sales and national account teams. The primary role of this position is to maximize profitability and retain existing business, through selling in products and seasonal promotions to generate additional revenues, distribute marketing and merchandising materials, setup and maintain new accounts for the field teams, equipment troubleshooting and consultation, delivery logistics, and general business reviews that include quarterly portfolio analysis and annual sales planning.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure accurate account contact information, venue and programs in customer record management system
- Answer customer inquiries related to SKU rationalizations, pricing changes and transfer of ownership for assets
- Manage account requests including account set up and maintenance, equipment service, accounting disputes, product tracking and delivery
- Gather information directly and indirectly with internal and external customers, to identify and implement creative solutions and resolve issues which negatively impact any aspect of the Nestle's relationship with its customers, and/or the timely and accurate delivery of products and services to external customers.
- Participate in business planning with field leadership and NAE's to establish regional unit goals and priorities, identify customer needs and business opportunities achieve sales targets.
- Develop and manage personal sales strategy to identify sales opportunities within existing customer portfolio
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services
- Measure and report weekly sales and regional activities to ensure tier KPIs and sales goals are met.
- Prepare and submit activity and results reports, including monthly and annual portfolio performance analysis
- Sell-in equipment offerings, water filters and service plans
- Report on customer needs, problems, interests, and potential for new products and services
- Monitor current marketplace on competitor pricing, products, new products, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Keep current on a wide portfolio of products including new offerings, changes in availability, pricing, shipping, operational requirements, and national account program approval
- Support quarterly/annual regional sales quotas by routing qualified opportunities for further development and closure
- Actively participate in weekly or bi-weekly region calls as well as make in-person annual regional visits
- Serves as field liaison regarding policy changes, inventory updates and unscheduled system or support interruptions
- Stays apprised of changes to distributor and national account agreements
Prepare and articulate recommendations and solutions in a thorough manner
Consistently display consensus building strategies that foster ongoing communication
Identify operational improvement that drive customer satisfaction and minimize waste and inefficiency
Proficiently analyze large quantities of data to determine relevant correlations and appropriately communicate trends to inform decision making
Work in cross functional, collaborative relationships to deliver excellent customer service
Analyze problems and provide solutions for ambiguous situations
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Navigate multiple systems including Microsoft windows and other internet applications, CRM tools, SAP and/or Oracle
Communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
Summary of Experience
2 years of experience in a role with account management responsibilities
2 years of experience in a role with customer service
Knowledge or experience in the coffee or food service industry preferred
Job: Sales/Sales Services
Organization: Nestle USA
Title: Inside Sales Support Representative
Requisition ID: 19007062
The Nestle Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions, please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-877-204-8650. For technical assistance: email NesCareersSupport@icareerhelp.com or phone 1-877-204-8650.