As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestle Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestle Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestle. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are currently seeking a Production Operator (Production Technician) to join our team. This role works up to 12 hour shifts, 5 days a week.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Operate, changeover, clean, troubleshoot, and complete basic maintenance on production equipment consisting of fillers, labelers, case packers, and wrappers
- Record preventative maintenance activities, quality inspection data, equipment downtime, production output and other key metrics, performing mathematical calculations as needed
- Meet or exceed performance metrics including efficiency, production, downtime
- Ensure quality product is sent to customers by completing hourly quality checks
- Inspect raw materials against quality standards before loading raw materials
- Interact with team members, quality assurance and maintenance to maximize output and efficiency
- Maintain work area in an organized and clean manner ensuring safety and Good Manufacturing Practices are met
- Work as a team with other operators to ensure no line stoppages and improve operations
- Cross training to perform work on other lines or in other production areas as needed
- Provide vacation coverage to team members as needed
- Support the roll-out and maturity of TPM
Key qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years prior experience in production within manufacturing, ideally in the food or beverage industry or a clean manufacturing environment
- Solid computer skills, including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and enterprise management software (SAP)
- Ability to work independently or with a team and communicate effectively
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Comfort working in a high speed production environment
- Ability to move/lift 50 lbs various times over a 12 hour shift, basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to work holidays and weekends as we are a 24/7 business operating through most weekends and holidays
- Ability to successfully complete an online skills assessment prior to onsite interview
- Successful completion of a post offer physical, drug screen and background check are required
- Willingness and ability to work in a facility with minimal temperature control, exposed to local temperature variations (hold & cold)
- TPM, Lean, 5S and Kaizen experience preferred
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestle. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestle Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestle Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestle Waters?