Forklift Operator - 188224
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
The Warehouse Level II position’s primary function is to maximize the selection and loading process of Nestlé products by ensuring accurate orders, meeting set target rates per hour, and ensuring product integrity and quality standards are maintained throughout the loading process. The role is also responsible for using various inventory and tracking systems, as well as recognizing waste and adjusting execution accordingly.
- Safely operate a powered industrial truck (forklift) during work stream processes of order selecting and loading. Complete and maintain internal forklift certification process.
- Accurately and efficiently load finished product onto delivery trucks while also maintaining accurate quality inspection forms.
- Prepare all required documentation to maintain the highest quality finished product for our customers
- Maintain performance expectations with respect to key performance metrics and identify opportunities to improve distribution center operations
- Must be able to recognize waste (wasted labor, time, moves, product, etc.) within the distribution center, adjust accordingly and aid with developing action plans to drive continues improvement.
- Learn inventory and tracking systems, including: EWM (Wave Control, Replenishment, Stock Moves, Inventory adjustments) and SAP (Dock & Yard, Transportation Planning, D-note creation, etc.).
- Communicate directly with co-workers on issues, openly share ideas with others, encourage performance in others, give feedback when needed, and train new employees when applicable. Effective communication with Workflow Coordinators and Operations Supervisors to maintain product flow and prevent distribution disruptions.
- Conduct activities in a safe manner, follow corporate safety guidelines and requirements, use personal protective equipment and proactively address any unsafe conditions observed. Maintain housekeeping and safety compliance, inspection ready at all times
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Kaukauna, WI, US, 54130
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and we are present in 189 countries around the world.
Nestlé's purpose is enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. We want to help shape a better and healthier world. We also want to inspire people to live healthier lives. This is how we contribute to society while ensuring the long-term success of our company.
We have defined three overarching ambitions for 2030 which guide our work and support the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Help 50 million children live healthier lives.
Help to improve 30 million livelihoods in communities directly connected to our business activities.
Strive for zero environmental impact in our operations.
We want to shape a better and healthier world. This was how we started more than 150 years ago when Henri Nestlé created an infant cereal that saved the life of a child.
Since 1866... we have created products that enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Our values are reflected in the way we do business, always acting legally and honestly with respect both for our own people and those we do business with. Read more about our business principles
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Nestlé USA
Get fresh Experienced Forklift Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.