Front Desk Associate
- Manages the day-to-day responsibilities associated with accommodating guests' arrivals, departures and requirements at the main desk of the establishment.
- Greets, registers and assigns rooms to guests.
- Issues room keys or cards.
- Answers incoming telephone calls.
- Schedules, cancels and confirms reservations.
- Transmits and/or receives messages.
- Keeps records of occupied and vacant rooms and guests' accounts.
- Processes payments.
- Confers with staff members to assist guests as needed.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services and area attractions.
- Handles guest complaints or concerns.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or College education
- Experience: One year of hotel experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Service orientation
- Social perceptiveness
Required Foreign Language:
Knowledge of one foreign spoken language , such as French, Japanese, German required.
MSI WinPM Software Knowledge preferred.