Chief Technology Officer
Nest Global Solutions Summit, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who is NEST Global Solutions:
NEST Global Solutions was founded in 2018 when the vision of 3 serial entrepreneurs came together, and they recognized a gap in the market for companies underutilizing some of their most valuable assets. Their data.
We are next-generation document digitization and workflow automation company that increases our client's agility and scalability for their business operations.
Our team has combined operators who lead departments at Wall Street firms, business process engineering experts, subject matter experts in mortgage and banking, and recognized technologists to help companies drive new value creation, the heart of digital transformation.
The Chief Technology Officer oversees all technical aspects and technological resources of NEST Global Solutions for organizational growth Data Science Team and Engineering team, which executes the technological vision, and leads the company's technological development. The CTO will be responsible for building NESTs Digital Transformation Products focused on RPA, ML, NLP, and DEEP Learning technologies at the intersection of blockchain. You will be responsible for developing software to get us through MVP stages of products focused on taking unstructured data and transforming the data into structured data with the ability to make quality decisions based on an integrated automated process improvement framework- driving increased company profitability.
Initially, the CTO will be responsible for (A) developing the minimum viable products (MVP) and (B) both maintaining and scaling the product. You will have the opportunity to build and lead a technical team that will transform the customer experience to several different industry verticals. At its core, the CTO will develop a platform architecture strategy, including functional, technical integration, and deployment on a cloud-based solution such as Amazon Web Services. We are looking for technical qualifications and the ability to hire and mentor a team.
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working schedule
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
You'll be responsible for:
- Bring to market the product and all the associated technology (Stack, environment, DevOps strategies, product management).
- Building and mentoring a committed team of technologists to support the NEST vision.
- Other duties as required for a startup to grow and be successful.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Experience as a true full-stack developer, from mocks to UI/UX through scaling and deployment.
- Demonstrated success working with a successful technology startup or similar environment.
- Experience hiring, managing, and mentoring internal staff.
- Experience managing external stakeholders and clients
- Experience with budgets, project plans, and other administration duties
- Experience implementing security for highly sensitive data (medical, financial, or otherwise)
- Passion for doing great things!
Education and Experience:
· BS/MS in Computer Science or related
- 10+ years in a development management role
- 8+ years in development/architecture roles, specifically SaaS and PaaS architecture and development
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, Spark, and Python
- Ability to communicate research findings to technical and non-technical clients.
- Experience with Python (preferred), R or C++, and Spark, SQL, or other distributed data processing technologies.
- Experience with scientific computing, time series, panel data.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Machine Learning and Statistics on large, unstructured data sets.
- Strong background in statistics, optimization, econometrics, and knowledge of financial markets.
- Experience with Big Data or financial modeling a plus
- Experience with FINRA regulated Financial software a plus
NEST Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at NEST Global Solutions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. NEST Global Solutions will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Nest Global SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We are a dynamic and exciting tech start-up where the entire team supports and collaborates with each other. Fantastic room for growth.
TechnologyView all jobs at Nest Global Solutions