Responsibilities of the Chemist:
- Performs routine analysis of samples according to established procedures
- Sets up and dismantles instruments and apparatus
- Prepares media and solutions to perform laboratory procedures
- Makes and records observations, performs calculations, collects and may assist in preparing data for evaluation
- Reports results of assignments and maintains and performs related record keeping in compliance with GMP
- Follows and complies with all applicable GMP and safety requirements
- Other duties assigned
To qualify for this position, your background must include:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related science with emphasis on Chemistry
- Previous industry or related experience
- Experience in using HPLC/UPLC, GC, GC/MS, ICP, ICP/MS etc. strongly preferred
- Experience with chromatography analysis and wet chemistry strongly preferred
Once you have been a contract employee of Lehigh Technical for 30 days, you become eligible for the Benefits Program which includes:
You will also be eligible for the PTO or Paid-time off once you start.
Nesco ResourceNesco Resource is one of the leading national staffing and employment agencies offering services in temporary staffing, direct hire, and hosts of other staffing and recruiting solutions. Through its branch office network, Nesco Resource offers clients and employees services ranging from Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Onsite Management Services and more. Nesco Resource is an employment agency with dedicated offices supporting Engineering & IT, Clerical & Light Industrial, and Accounting & Finance specialties. Whether you're one of the thousands of people we've helped find a job or a company that we've helped find talent, we're working every day for you to match top talent with great opportunities.