Property Manager / Real Estate Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Real Estate Agent to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients.
- List and sell residential real estate
- Negotiate purchase and leasing agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers, renters and landlords
- Perform maintenance and move-in/move-out inspections
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value or rental value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Dispatch maintenance men
- Account for rents
- Manage invoices
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How We Are Different From Other Brokerages
- We are a family-run small business.
- We will start you out with a base income base on handling our property management accounts.
- We have a unique system that guarantees success for those who want to work hard.
- We hire a very limited number of agents.
Read more about us here: https://nesbittrealty.com/careers/
Nesbitt RealtyWhy Work Here?
We are a family-business dedicated to the success of our partners. We are dedicated to your success.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business located in Alexandria VA just south of Old Town on the GW Parkway. We own and manage property in Northern Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley.
1451 Belle Haven Rd. Alexandria VAAlexandria, VA