Tax Manager (Hybrid/Remote)
- Posted: 4 days ago
Headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, Neptune Retail Solutions is the nation’s premier retail marketing services company. We are experts at influencing buying behaviors through disruptive, innovative, and results-oriented solutions, including in-store, home-delivered, and digital media tactics. Our powerful advertising and promotional programs are supported through rich data and insights. The country’s largest consumer packaged goods manufacturers rely on NRS for unparalleled consumer reach and engagement.
NRS’s digital portfolio is making its mark on the industry. NRS digital products include Checkout 51, Freedom Platform, digital media tools/services (digital display, premium mobile, social, email, DOOH, and digital in-store). We continue to strengthen these existing tactics while expanding our product offerings, partnerships, and capabilities. We offer unique and data-led strategies for our clients to reach their most valuable shoppers. Our products continue to evolve to include best-in-class methods to deliver engaging content at the most impactful time in the most relevant geographies.
Reporting to the Senior Tax Director, the Tax Manager will manage US Federal, State and Local income tax compliance for a partnership and C Corp.
The Tax Manager will also assist with Canadian income tax and sales tax compliance.
- Maintain tax calendar and compliance control list.
- Conduct taxable income calculations and maintain pertaining workpaper and documents.
- Accurately prepare and file federal and state tax returns in a timely manner.
- Manage quarterly estimate and extension payments.
- Identify any tax issue and developing solutions.
- Manage audit notices and inquiries.
- Monitor developments in tax legislation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA preferred.
- 5-7 years of income tax experience; Big 4 accounting experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of partnership income tax and income tax compliance.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and CorpTax software.
- Ability to work independently with exceptional task and time management skills; highly organized and detail oriented to ensure accurate and timely task completion.
- Strong ability to identify and analyze issues and conduct research for technical conclusions / solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to alter style, to ensure understanding with various communication styles and modalities.
- Ability to capture work intake, set priorities, measure progress, report status and manage to targets.
- Flexibility to be onsite at our Jersey City, NJ office, as needed.
Applicant Privacy Notice
*Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Neptune Retail Solutions
AddressJersey City, NJ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Neptune Retail Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?